Diana Garber, Feng Shu Master
Change and reinvention – Diana copyrighted a phrase that sums it all up. Manage your environment consciously, or unconsciously it manages you.© To simplify that, manage your energy or it manages you.
Diana’s corporate career spans hospitals, legal, human resources, and finance. She left corporate America when she was Vice President of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity at Bank One. The last event there was working a command center for the New York terrorist attack.
Over the years, Diana’s Feng Shui work has included residential and commercial clients (healthcare, corporate, educational, institutional, and retail) on 6 continents. For more information, visit this link.
She utilizes a dozen sciences to evaluate influences such as electromagnetic currents, geopathic stress, energy imbalance, and other factors internal and external to one’s living or work space.
- 1st Feng Shui Certified Practitioner Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed by a Major U.S. University
- 1st Feng Shui Master to Speak at a Medical Convention
- 1st International LEED & Feng Shui Auto Dealership
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui’d Medical Clinics
- 1st U.S. Feng-Shui Constructed Office Building
- 1st Texas Feng Shui’d Medical Clinic